Cart: items | Total:

Getting Started With Twitter




As I was preparing my follow up blog to accompany my upcoming magazine column on Twitter, I discovered much of the content was being taken up by Twitter jargon alone. Yes, as usual new technology and new applications come with their own set of keywords, language and terminology.

Rather than type all of that out, thanks to the folks at CNet.com there is a quick video to cover the basics.

Once the issue has arrived to subscribers I will follow up with some links and comments for readers to use. You can follow my webmaster account on Twitter @Webmaster_Rags.

HootSuite: Social Media Management for Business

Do you have social media sharing buttons on your web site or blog?

Providing your visitors with social media sharing buttons provides one click access for sharing your content. I can add social media sharing functionality with buttons that compliment your site for just $35.00!

Add this important feature to your site today!

Design and Install Social Sharing Functionality to One Web Site or Blog

Only $35.00!

Cart: items | Total:

Getting Started With Twitter by
Rags To Stitches Productions