Cart: items | Total:

Darts WithThe Spambot




We all hate em'. Those pesky codes you have to enter in order to get an Internet form to go through. Usually they're an image with some distorted letters and numbers you can barely read. These things are in place to stop spambots from automatically sending their crap through the form processor.

I have been the victim of these spambots for quite a while now, and have simply refused to put my customers and web site visitors through the agony of distorted letters and numbers. But this week I finally had it. Filters werent doing the trick and those freakin' spambots were hitting my online forms several hundred times a day.

I was so fed up I considered purchasing all of their male enhancement products for an overdose so I could track them down and beat them within an inch of their lives with my newly acquired tree trunk sized male member.

So in order to calm down and address the problem creatively, the solution I installed randomly tells the user what their score is and asks them which double they need to aim at in order to take it out. Get it wrong and the message wont go through until you get it right!

Darts WithThe Spambot by
Rags To Stitches Productions